HALFEN Natural Stone Anchors: Highly engineered to enable a lasting attractive facade.
Whether it’s limestone, granite or marble: Internal and external stone fašades represent a high value investment to achieve the image of quality required by the client. HALFEN Natural Stone Anchors enable the visual effect of the facade to be maximized.
HALFEN BA, DH, DT, & HRM Body Anchors
HALFEN Body Anchor
HALFEN BA, DH, DT, and HRM Body Anchors form a range of natural stone anchors, adjustable in up to three dimensions for accurate placement of thin stone facades. Available in a full range of sizes and capacities, the anchors support both the weight of the facade and the applied wind loads via pin connections in the vertical or horizontal joints of the stone panels. They are normally connected to the structure using HALFEN Channels or drilled anchors.
Quality features are:
- huge range of anchors for almost any situation
- anchors support both the weight of the facade and the applied wind loads
- adjustable in up to three directions
- may be used in horizontal or vertical stone joints
- pinned connections reduce the opportunity for water pooling and freezing in kerfs.
- anchors allow differential movement for each stone panel reducing risk of cracking
- stainless steel for corrosion resistance and optimal thermal performance